giovedì 16 giugno 2011

The Uncertainty of the Poet: Giorgio De Chirico, Wendy Cope e Buck dell'Era Glaciale 3

'The Tate Gallery yestarday announced that it paid ₤ 1 million for a Giorgio De Chirico masterpiece, The Uncertainty of the Poet. It depicts a torso and a bunch of bananas.'

Guardian, 2 April 1985

I am a poet.

I am very fond of bananas.


I am bananas.

I am very fond of a poet.


I am a poet of bananas.

I am very fond.


A fond poet of ‘I am, I am’-

Very bananas.


Fond of ‘Am I bananas?

Am I?’- a very poet.


Bananas of a poet!

Am I fond? Am I very?


Poet bananas! I am.

I am fond of a ‘very’.


I am of very fond bananas.

Am I a poet?

Wendy Cope

*** ***

"Buck, esattamente, quand'è che sei impazzito?"

"Ah, tre mesi fa: un giorno mi sono svegliato ed ero sposato con una banana...

Una banana orrenda!! Però l'amavo.."


(L'era glaciale 3)

Nessun commento:

Informazioni personali

La mia foto
Italia, Italia, Italy
A volte sento nel cuore una felicità inspiegabile: non ne ravvedo il motivo scatenante, zampillo gioia come una fontana che guarda al cielo. Io ho un SOGNO, che è più di niente.